We value your privacy
We and our partners process your personal data, such as IP addresses and cookie identifiers, using technology such as cookies in order to personalise ads and content based on your interests, measure the performance of ads and content, and derive insights about the audiences who saw ads and content. You can make changes to your settings at any time.
www.gobazzar.com are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
When you download or use our Mobile Applications, or access our mobile-optimized site, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacturer of your particular device.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may collect and process Personal Information based on your consent when:
- you navigate on our Website;
- you make a complaint or enquiry or provide feedback to us;
- you provide account information when you register or sign in to your publisher or a merchant account with us in order to use certain services;
- you disclose Personal Information to us at any point.
- We will indicate where the provision of Personal Information is optional. If you choose not to provide such Personal Information, you may find that some services or use of features on the Website are unavailable to you.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by www.gobazzar.com and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use and share the data collected
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, (for the avoidance of doubt references to data in this policy may include personal data) to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If www.gobazzar.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of www.gobazzar.com our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose data to third parties for the purposes of improving our services or to provide you with information that we believe may be relevant or of interest to you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to store your personal information securely and to make the Site as secure as possible against unauthorised access. We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
Despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted to us. Accordingly, all personal information disclosed by you to us is at your own risk and we are not liable for any unauthorised access to the personal information.
If we determine that personal information is no longer needed for any purpose, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that personal information unless we are required by law to retain the information
Access to information
If you would like to change any of your information, please write to us at email@example.com and we will make the changes for you.
Posting Personal Information on publicly accessible areas
A publicly accessible area of the Website is any area that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines. You are solely responsible for any Personal Information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas. You should never disclose Personal Information relating to any other person without their express consent.